Wednesday 2 September 2015

ME

hello my name is rafif rajendra wiradikara, definitly my surname is rafif, so you can call me rafif or whatever you want to call me cause i've got no problem with that. I was born in bandung on twent ninth of september 2k/2000,so in 27 days again you can gimme some prizes.Now i'm 14 years old.I live in komplek cibolerang c 38,you can visit me someday..i'm so skillfull in basketball, i've ever got a girlfriend from playing basketball..just kidding..i was studying in Bina Talenta elementary school and Taruna Bakti Junior High School. And now i'm studying here, 3 bandung senior highschool.now i'm gonna tell you about my family.my mother name is wiwiet and my father name is lukman.i have one sister and her name is Rajwa.Now i'm gonna tell you about my favorite things. first i love rendang,second i love grape,third i love basketball and fourth... i love sman 3 bandung.



No comments:

Post a Comment